We were running 4.3.  We are running 5.2 now.  We didn't notice any increase in PAGE pack use, i.e, increased paging or physically using more page space.
PAGE space allocation remained the same.

Steve G.

"Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/09/2006 03:49 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System