I'm porting a multi-tasking TCP/IP server application from z/OS to z/VM

5.1.  It's written in c and I've compiled with OE turned on. When I call

the socket( ) function, I get errno=167.

I think that my access to OpenExtensions is not properly setup.  I'm the

first users of OpenExtensions on this system.

I've found references to CP directory changes.  Do I need all of them?  I
just the POSIXINFO statement added to the userid which will run the OE

application sufficient?

What's all this stuff about BFS?  I'm not planning to access any BFS file
s.

I hope someone has experience with running OpenExtensions applications.

Thanks for your help,
Julie.