From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 12:07 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: PUR RDR ALL not working for a user

They love ISPF.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

 -----Original Message-----
From:   The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kim Goldenberg
Sent:   Monday, August 28, 2006 9:05 AM
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Shimon Lebowitz wrote:
> On 28 Aug 2006 at 8:08, Schuh, Richard wrote:
>

>> Before XEDIT, ISPF looked really good. Then there are those (are you
>> reading this, Mike?) who will tell you that Edgar was the best.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Richard Schuh
>>

> And after XEDIT, ISPF looks really really bad. (Spoken
> from a "new to MVS" point of view).
>
> If I can use a look-alike XEDIT with REXX macros
> on my PCs (Win or Lin), I can't understand why no one
> has managed yet to make one for TSO. How do
> they survive it over there????
>
> Shimon

They never knew anything better. And SPF->ISPF was lightyears better
than most options. (Don't offer me Roscoe - CICS for programmers does
not cut it.)

Kim

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.