> I am having a brain fart here.   From your example below
> we can put all the stuff together and just sendfile to
> SMTP with out the (SMTP at the end.
>
> Or what am I missing?

Yes, that is all you need to do.

Ed Zell
(309) 674-8255 x-107
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and contains information which may be confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, notify
the sender immediately, delete the communication and destroy all copies. Thank
you for your compliance.