On some older 3270 devices, any PROG7xx status was due to a program check detected by a DFT. The user was then referred to documentation on that particular terminal. We still see such status codes appear on emulated terminals. We just press RESET, CLEAR or anything that will clear the status and go on.

Graeme Moss wrote:
Earlier this year people were having problems with DIAL sessions from 3.1 to 5.2 systems.

Some people said they opened issues with IBM.

I have done a search on Servicelink using arg 754 but couldn't find any entries.
Can any-one describe resolutions to this problem ?

Thanks
Graeme