From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Steve Gentry
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:36 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: mdisk/extension search order question

Thanks.  ok, what happens in the following two cases:
1) mdisks are accessed as previously mentioned.   mdisk1 is A  mdisk2  is B/A
        I have the same program (module) on both  A and B   I want to run the module.
        From which disk         will the module be used?
2) I use the STATE/STATEW/ESTATE/ESTATEW.  Same scenario as  1 above
        Where will the program be found first and will the STATE command acknowledge/report
        that I have the file on two mdisks?

Steve G.

"Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/12/2006 04:57 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System