On 19/09/2006 at 20:39 Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Your example seems just what I need (although I found that I needed
>> DIAG064).

>I would be surprised. I seem to recall it does not get the argument of
>the diag64 into the SMF record, which was one of the reasons we had to
>do it differently. The other was that we did not want RACF to waste
>time on each diag64 (we had a lot of those because of some
>incompatible developer).

>Rob

We turned it on briefly this afternoon and it does references to segments and show the segment name in the SMF record. The problem seems to be that there does not seem to be a way to limit this to a specific segment (hence "briefly" because of the large number of extra SMF records cut).

The other problem, (why I am at work at this time of night), is that with my limited understanding of the finer points of RACF I activated the wrong VMXEVENT list and started controlling events not required (so a lot of things fell over). Resolved that now and will know in future.

Colin Allinson
Amadeus Data Processing.