The BKS and BKI files exist. The BKS file is used by IBM's library server

to create page <http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-
bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/hcsh2a80>. The BKI file is used to perform
searches from that page. SOMEONE created them.

Today the missing link has reappeared -- possibly because I shut down my

PC and moved it to work.

Since I still have BookManager for VM, I can create the Index file. But

that costs $$$.

I have contacted BookManager support to ask about why the Index utility

crashes. I will also ask them about the Librarian, as you suggest -- but

I'm pretty sure they will say it is up to the manual owners to update the

manuals.

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:55:25 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>