If you have another pack that you can use, I would suggest formatting it,
allocating it a SPOL pack, and designating it as a dump pack in your system
config. That 91% that you see for Z52SP2 is mostly allocated for DUMP. You
have, in effect, a 1-pack SPOOL system plus the DUMP files. Since contiguous
pages are allocated for the dumps at ipl (unless DUMP is set OFF), you will
always see the disparity between the 2 packs and all of almost all of your
normal spooling will be on the other, non-dump, pack.

Regards,
Richard Schuh