On Thursday, 10/19/2006 at 03:28 MST, "Schuh, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thanks,  Miguel. That solves the mystery of Verify Client. Since we are
not
> allowed  to receive mail, our problem (flooding a firewall with
disconnected
> packets) is  not likely to be solved with that exit. Originally, we were
told
> that it was  e-mail. Today, we got firewall monitors to check  the
message
> meaning, and  the word from Cisco that it is a generic "packet that has
no
> specific connection in the firewall unit's connection table", not
specifically
> e-mail.

Help me out, Richard.  You've got bogus packets hitting the firewall and
the firewall is letting them through to hit your VM system?  Or is it
(properly) dropping them?  Is the firewall logging the origin info?  Or
are they saying the VM system is generating the bad packets?

What is it They expect you to do?  If They insist, call the network
support folks and tell them to call the Security folks.  You can set up
lunch for them.  :-)