From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Steve Gentry
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 12:05 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Extended storage question.

You are correct, DASD paging is near 0.
"The only reason to attach XSTORE to a user is if that user can actually do something with it."
So, are you saying that DB2, VMSERVS, VMSERVU, etc, need to have some XSTORE attached to
them so that they will use it?  On our system, these users have a  USER DIRECTORY with a MACHINE TYPE  XC
Steve

Marty Zimelis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

10/24/2006 10:03 AM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System