On: Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 10:55:06AM -0600,Bob Forward Wrote:

} How do I make a runaway exec quit? It is spewing out error messsages in a
} loop. I've been pressing [CLEAR] for hours now. Isn't there a way to
} interrupt it or cancel it?

>From OPERATOR or another class A user, force the userid.

Less drastic:
>From the runaway user, try PA1 to get into CP mode.  You may need to SET
RUN OFF first.

Alternately, make yourself a SECUSER of the runaway and SEND it
"CP SEND CP userid" with no operand.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67