On: Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 02:28:13PM -0500,Steve Gentry Wrote:

} On page 50 of the Nov. 2006 issue of SC Magazine is a picture that has
} been labeled a System/360.
} I've seen a lot of S/360 pictures and have even been in the presence of
} one, but I don't ever recall
} a S/360 looking like this.  Obviously, there is a printer and a card
} reader in the  picture.  Is the unit
} in the middle the controller for these devices? But on second look, I can
} see the Emergency Pull and
} the dials for setting addresses (IPL , etc.).
} So, what S/360 is this unit used on?
} Thanks,
} Steve

Can you post the picture on a web site so us old farts can see it?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67