You can try my RxServer package and create VMUTIL.  To VMUTIL you can then
send CP/CMS/PIPE commands from remote systems.  The also supplied GEEFME
and DOME execs make it easier to send the same command to a series of VM
systems and capture the response (this way we are sure that not a single
VM of our 17 systems did not answer for example)

Kris,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

"Dusha, Cecelia Ms. WHS/ITMD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-11-08 19:34
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
How to Issue Commands to other Systems

I need to be able to issue commands to other systems.

The RSCS network can be managed through the
SMSG RSCS system rscs-command

What I need to do is issue commands:
1)  CP Commands (FORCE  AUTOLOG  etc.)
2)  And invoke applications that can only start after another application
has finished on a different system.

Do I need to set up a programmable operator to be able to do these things
across systems?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Cecelia Dusha