Reminds me of a Wizard of ID cartoon. Sir Rodney has just tacked up a
proclamation stating: "Hencefore, reading shall be regarded as a crime
against the Monarchy." He then turns to the peasant nearby and asks:
"What do you think of the proclamation?". The peasant replies: "What
proclamation?"

Note that my email ends similarly, but at least not
self-contradictorily. This is not my choice. Lawyers.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.