>Zoltan_Balogh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>i have the same problem, now i can color an entire line, but i dont know
>>how can i color only the part of the line..  I look for things at
>>google but i cant find usefull things. Can you help me?

And I replied:

Stanley Rarick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Au contraire - XEDIT is easy
<snip>

Perhaps I  misunderstood the intent of Zoltan's question.  Stanley is of course
correct that you can use SET RESERVED and SET CTLCHAR to define multiple fields
on a single line, but they are separate 3270 fields, with field marks between
them.  What I was referring to is the ability to define a line:

byrg

Where b is blue, y is yellow, r is reg, and g is green--with nothing between
the characters.

Apologies for the confusion.

...phsiii