Carlos,

The segments did grow somewhat since 3.4.   They can be even bigger if you
have DRDA linked in.  We do in ours to allow access from DB/2 Connect on
the Windows side. Our database machines are 32 meg in the directory.  Here
are the values that we are using for DB/2 7.4 shared segments.

ORIGIN     SYSNAME      BEGPAG ENDPAG

2800000    740RMGR      02800  02A3F

D00000     740ISQL      00D00  00D5F

C00000     740SQLDS     00C00  00D7F