Greetings,

I have been using MAILIT for a bit of time now to send e-mail to myself
on my PC from VM. I am sending a fixed format 80 byte record CMS file.
When I get the file on my PC through Microsoft Office Outlook sometimes
the lines get concatenated together. For example, I am sending the
following CMS file:

The following printer(s) may be experiencing a problem:

UNKNOWN has  6 file(s) older than 120 minutes

Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 7409 -  1 day  22 hours 47 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 7376 -  1 day  22 hours 52 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 3612 - 2 days 22 hours 50 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 3599 - 2 days 22 hours 52 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 7362 -  1 day  22 hours 54 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 6098 -          4 hours 10 minutes old

Please verify with CP SMSG RSCS Q printer Q or CP SMSG RSCS Q SYS Q

------------- E N D   O F   T R AN S M I S S I O N -------------

And when I get it as mail on my PC it looks like

The following printer(s) may be experiencing a problem:

UNKNOWN has  6 file(s) older than 120 minutes

Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 7409 -  1 day  22 hours 47 minutes old Printer
UNKNOWN spoolid 7376 -  1 day  22 hours 52 minutes old Printer UNKNOWN
spoolid 3612 - 2 days 22 hours 50 minutes old Printer UNKNOWN spoolid
3599 - 2 days 22 hours 52 minutes old Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 7362 -  1
day  22 hours 54 minutes old
Printer UNKNOWN spoolid 6098 -          4 hours 10 minutes old

Please verify with CP SMSG RSCS Q printer Q or CP SMSG RSCS Q SYS Q

------------- E N D   O F   T R AN S M I S S I O N -------------

When I use the TEST option of MAILIT, it looks good in my reader so I
don't think it is MAILIT.

I'm doing more testing but does anyone have any ideas why this is
happening?

Thanks,

Mike