For your dataspace question, INDicate SPaces has existed for quite some t
ime
now, does that not provide all of the data you are looking for?  If not,
what's it missing?  Or are you looking for some sort of overall system-wi
de
summary of dataspace storage resource usage?  (That we don't have in a
command.)

- Bill Holder, z/VM Development, IBM Endicott