Any chance that a minidisk covering cyl 0 was defined, them deleted?

Mary Zervos wrote:
Thanks to everyone for their help on Sysprof. I used Mike's suggestion below and it worked like a charm. The new z/vm 4.4 system dust is starting to settle.

Anyone game for another question.......

Yesterday on our new 4.4 system, I was deleting some old users on random packs using Dirmaint while logged onto Maint. Our person who runs Vmbackup was logged on her Vmrmaint account running backups. All the Vmbackup and Vmrmaint mdisks are on the old 230RES pack that we now have attached to the 4.4 system as CP System. The Vmbackup person called me to say that all the mdisks for vmbackup and vmrmaint were empty (she never logged off) and upon checking myself, somehow 230RES was relabeled to SCRTCH. Wow, was that a shocker for me! I immediately restored a backup that I had but am now searching for the reason this happened. Dirmaint?

Thanks again for any help.
Mary Zervos
Binghamton University