The fact that CMS prefers to use the SYSPROF from the INSTSEG opens
opportunities to test your new SYSPROF.  Just IPL CMS with:
     IPL CMS PARM INSTSEG NO

Kris,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

Mary Zervos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2006-12-13 17:28
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Sysprof Exec in z/vm 4.4

Well, we finally migrated to z/vm 4.4 two days ago from vm/esa 2.3.
Most of our little fires are out.  But here's a new problem for
us......we tailor our Sysprof Exec to run an "account exec" before a
users's profile exec.  For some reason, Sysprof exec is not being run
when we Ipl Cms or Ipl 190.  Did something change with Sysprof Exec
since vm/esa 2.3?  Is it still automatically run as part of the CMS
initialization procedure when a user logs on  or reIpls CMS?

Thanks for any help.  We've even traced the original z/vm 4.4 Sysprof
Exec and it's not being called?

Mary Zervos
VM Systems Programmer
Binghamton University