The only problem with this (WRT the DB2 servers) is this ONLY executes
when CMS is IPL'd.  In my shop, that might mean MONTHS between cleanups
of the GLOBALV's.  :(

There is an SQM CMS command, but it can't execute CMS commands in the DB
machine while DB2 is running.

Michael Coffin, President
MC Consulting Company, Inc.
57 Tamarack Drive
Stoughton, Massachusetts  02072

Voice: (781) 344-9837    FAX: (781) 344-7683

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mccci.com <http://www.mccci.com/>

We employ aggressive SPAM filters.  If you cannot reply or send email to
mccci.com go to www.mccci.com/spamblockremove.php

Click here to help fight
<http://www.spamabuse.org/images/anti-spam.gif> the war on Spam!  Report
an unsolicited commercial email or a spamming organization.