First of all, if i forget: Happy new Year, happy 2007!

<OFFTOPIC>
Tell the truth i had many problem about posting this problem to list because
SMTP server didnt want to follow in 2006. At least for one week when ive got
a new message what isnt contained: it just a warning message, you dont have
to resend your email. Then i tried again, and that time i was lucky.

So it is just a simple story about the source message, and what i wanted to
say yet: i always very happy i got many help and ideas how can i solve my
problems. So a very big thank you for you all!

Ok, back to the questions. Sorry i start with a little story too for getting
picture a bit more about my line of my questions. Im working at IBM, ive got
this job in end of september, about 3 month after i got my degree.
I knew ill work with mainframes, with VM. Ive got basic and advanced level
knowledges of VM using and administrating. Now me and one of my collegue got
a project what is started to migrating to our country some month ago, almost
the time when i joined. Nowadays i have to check logs and files and -tell
the truth-  ive got many free time. So i started to make some rexx & pipe
prog for my fun (see: questions about using colors) and  i tried to make the
checking  phase a bit more easier if i can (see: problems with  starting
exec's from  an exec).
</OFFTOPIC>

Nowadays i finished all change what i could do for make things easier, but i
was thinking of maybe possible to do the checking phase (using two user with
method logon by) without have to logon manually to each user. I know it is a
very lazy thing, but while im trying to solve problems i know more the VM
and ill see more its borders, what can i do and what not. And if i can do
it, how.

So this is the answer to your question, what do i want to do ( and a some
kind of why in my long story)

Zoltan

Ps: Ill give a try the telnet, perhaps the "users" have right for using
telnet.

(the logins i log into are seems only for checking and maintaining, if i
good well they arent kind of service machines, or maybe only at night)