The winter meeting of MVMRUG will be held in Columbus, Ohio on Friday
January 26.  I think we have a nice mix of novice to intermediate VM and
Linux-on-VM topics as well as some professional development sessions.
Anyone with an interest in VM is invited to join us for dinner Thursday
evening and sessions all day Friday.  Details and registration
information can be found at http://www.mvmrug.org/nextmgt.html.

Sessions List:

Back to Basics: Using z/VM (Will Roden, IBM)
Advanced Rexx Techniques (Phil Smith III - Velocity Software)
Linux Performance Management on z/VM (Phil)
Free 4 All - Answers to your VM-related questions (All)
Changing Behavior (Will)
Team Leading (Will)

Please help me out and register early so we can get counts to our host
for food orders.

Terry
Ready; T=1/26 08:30

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation