Use the member option of XEDIT and then file it away.

             Tony Thigpen
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Extracting MACLIB members

             01/17/2007 08:32
             AM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

I don't work with maclibs very much. I have a maclib full of members
that I want to extract to individual members on a cms disk. I can't seem
to find the right command. For one or two, I usually just do a maclist
and xedit the members to save them but in this case, I need to extract
about 100.
If it makes any difference, my reason for moving them is so I can ftp
them to a non-vm system. If something in the FTP server allows access to
maclib members, that would be better.

--

Tony Thigpen