Hi everybody,

We have a z/VM v4r4 running in z9 and starts crushing every morning of
every Monday.  It is started when we the new WAS as installed in the
Linux guests.  Don't know what to do since there are no error message in
the operator log asides from below:

HCPRP963I STARTING SHUTDOWN STEP SVADV - DEACTIVATE TERMINATION SAVE
AREAS

HCPDMP908I SYSTEM FAILURE ON CPU 001, CODE - PGT004

HCPDMP9252I DUMPING TO DASD
HCPDMP9260I 25% OF THE DUMP HAS BEEN COMPLETED
HCPDMP9260I 50% OF THE DUMP HAS BEEN COMPLETED
HCPDMP9260I 75% OF THE DUMP HAS BEEN COMPLETED
HCPDMP9261I DUMP COMPLETE

HCPWRP9015W SYSTEM TERMINATION FAILURE, MACHINE MALFUNCTION

The PGT004 points to the paging space problem but as far as I know,
nothings running at that time.

Can anyone help?