> Then I had an idea this would be a lot easier if there was a
> z/VM directory entry called USERDATA that would be freeform
> and queryable ie Q UDATA. That way one could id a user any way
> he wanted to and use or not use the values.
>
> Does that make sense to anyone else?
> Or is there something similiar already there that I have missed?

What about the ACCOUNT data?  You can  QUERY ACCOUNT  in the user's CMS
machine and make some decisions based on the value.  Would that work?

Ed Zell
(309) 674-8255 x-107
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and contains information which may be confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, notify
the sender immediately, delete the communication and destroy all copies. Thank
you for your compliance.