Does anyone have a routine (pipe or otherwise) that will clean up records for
diskacnt and accsrv on January 1 of each year?  I usually keep 7 days worth of
accounting records and each night old files are deleted.  However, on January
1, the routine fails to work because the files are sorted in mmddyy order,
thereby, putting the December files before the January files.  It keeps the
last 7 days of December and deletes new January files each night.  I need
something that will recognize it as first day of the year and kick off yearend
cleanup routine to get rid of all files prior to the January 1 file being
created.  Cannot figure out a way to "automate" this!