De: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre
de Edward M. Martin
Enviado el: miércoles, 24 de enero de 2007 16:35
Para: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Asunto: Re: Question on LINUX

Hello Paul, Rich, and everyone else,

      Thank you for the info.

      Is there a site that I could download a z/VM SuSE system?  Or even a
SuSE system for a INTEL system?
The basic idea is to get people here comfortable with LINUX (get them
involved).

      I have loaded software, proved it works (single user, trial, etc).
Then have gone back to get
the ‘REAL’ product and re-installed.  Usually with much improved results.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation
330-588-4723
[EMAIL PROTECTED]