On 2/5/07, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now you've gone and done it.  You've discussed "ESM" and "maxstor" in the
same note.  Now I want to put maxstor under control of the ESM!
Hmmmm......  :-)

Sounds great Alan.  The profile should probably hold the maximum size
in binary, so that you can use generic profiles. So a permit to a
generic profile consisting of 39 0's and then a 1like this
0000....01*  would allow any size up to 16M.  And don't let confusing
CP error messages for lack of authorization (like with the VMNODE)
hold you back in this.

Telling Alan something is a dumb idea only encourages him, so I try
like this now... :-)

Rob