I would be very interested in tools to report on and prune the FCXTREND file. I usually have to use xedit to separate this file by months. Any help would be
appreciated.

/Tom Kern

I currently don't have any additional tools to report on FCXTREND files, beyond
what PerfKit already allows you to do today (viewing/printing FCXTREND file
data in TRNDSCAN mode, and creation of graphics for trend file input).
As soon as I hear from my colleague who now has the executables I'll see that you
and anybody else who's interested get the FCXTREND package (I hope he isn't
on vacation).

Eginhard Jaeger