Hi Anne,

The way you have defined things, you would need to use CPFMTXA or
ICKDSF to format your 12FF minidisk first, at which time you would
write the label VM2CKP on the volume. This virtual volume's cylinder
zero would be what your second level OPERATOR and directory would see.
It is real cylinder 322 on real volume 510W01, but once you "pass
through the wardrobe" :-)  it looks to your second level like a 70
cylinder volume called VM2CKP because you made it that way.