Hi all,

I have a 4.4 system that's moving to a new z9 and when they try to start the TCP/IP connection through the new OSA gigabit (fiber, not copper), they get:

DTCOSD055E The amount of input and or output queues supported by this adapter is insufficient for TCP/IP

And then the link shuts down. The message says to reconfigure the OSA card. The card hasn't been loaded with a static OAT or anything...

I've searched here, IBMLink (APARs or PSP buckets, both hardware and software) and several other places, but don't see anything.

(Why 4.4 -- Mother says only change one thing at a time.  5.2 is next)

Thanks for any pointers,
Lee

--

Lee Stewart, Senior SE