On: Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 05:45:46PM +0100,Colin Allinson Wrote:

} I guess this is how I really should do it but, as we are talking about a
} system with no RACF installed, I quite like the little workaround supplied
} by Rich Greenberg. Incidentally, I have tested this and it works very well
} although, on our 5.x systems, we need to use STORE HLxxxxxxxx.

Thanks Colin.
I assume that the change to STORE is an artifact of 64 bits?  I retired
just before my employer went to 64 bit VM.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67