I like your thinking. I do the same except I also have tapes with just ICKDSF on them. During an emergency you never want to go looking for a copy of ICKDSF. Or try to remember where you put it. So, put it everywhere. :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My away kit has two copies of an IPLable tape, first file is ICKDSF, second
file is DDR, third file is a DDR backup of a small one pack z/VM system.

I also have both of these utilities on the PARM disks of all of my z/VM
systems.
Belt, suspenders, superglue if I can...

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:33:24 -0400, Hughes, Jim - OIT