From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:34 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Time to move

Curiously, the z/OS developers now say that SUSPEND / RESUME is not
worth the effort and have removed it from their paging I/O.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.