I seem to recall that EXEC's (not EXEC2) &time token returned the hardware
clock time.  Was a real pain when I was switching to UTC with timezone way of
doing things.

A lot of old EXEC code at one of my sites.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Gary Eheman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/11/2007 4:36 PM >>>
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:13:51 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

<snip>

>If only everyone set their TODs to UTC that would be ok.  :-)

<snip>

Very nice, Alan. The ever so complex call revealed. Thanks.

I had the call to diag 0 to get the offset and conversion to seconds, but
could not for the life of me get that call to datetimesubtract figured out.

Still amazed that there is not a single simple query for UTC.