It seems all right for the spool....

Ough, but what do I see?
  link * cf1 cf1 mw
You should never link in MW mode if you like the data on a CMS minidisk,
never, never, never (or almost never).
So, change that into
 link * cf1 cf1 m
of
 link * cf1 cf1 mr
The advantage of linking MR is that you the the mindisk in RO mode when
someone else has it RW, and then a Q LINKS vdev allows you to see the
virtual address of who prohibits the RW link:
  link maint 193 999 m
  HCPLNM105E MAINT 0193 not linked; R/W by KRIS3
  link maint 193 999 mr
  HCPLNM102E DASD 0999 forced R/O; R/W by KRIS3
  q links 999
  KRIS3    0111 R/W, KRIS     0999 R/O
  cp send cp kris3 DET 111

"never, never, never (or almost never)":  The only exception I see for an MW
link to a CMS formatted minidisk is when you are 100% certain that the R/W
linker has not ACCESSed that minidisk.  Example: the 191 minidisk of a Linux
guest that when it has not IPLed CMS.

Kris