On: Fri, May 04, 2007 at 11:59:16AM -0400,James M Wrote:

} Ok will do. thanks
} another question..
} Because I'm paranoid and have no idea what type of backup the vm guy has on
} this system I've decided to ddr the two cpowned volumes to a backup disk
} defore adding the spool.
} I have the disks attached to maint 2nd level
} when i copy all maints 123 to the backup vol will that cause problems ?-
} i.e.
} I won't end up with two sysres volumes with tha same label - right - just
} checking.

Yes you will.  Make sure you detach the 2 disks from the 2nd level
system as soon as the DDR is done.  Or just do the DDR to tape (unless
you have lots of spare DASD).  If these disks would duplicate any first
level labels, it would be a good idea to re-label them.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67