Isn't YVETTE also supplied strictly OCO with the three obligatory sample exits?

If source code were available some enhancements like SNA functions (whatever
they were talking about), TCP connectivity to other YVETTE servers, CTC
connectivity to other systems (VTAM on z/OS?), or maybe inbound ssh traffic
from PuTTTY or OpenSSH, could make it into a VM system.

/Tom Kern