alan,

There is nothing wrong with this pgm in zVM440. I suppose I will not have
problem in zVM530. But if I had one, I would like to have a pgm of
substitution. I don't know assembler to maintain it. That's why I would l
ike
to know how others do and eventually if thay would like to share their pg
m too.
I have attached back my pgm. FTP: BIN FIX 1024 then will be COPY (unpa.

To install this exit, this must be done

 B.2.4 Data Streams: VSCS Data Manipulation Exit Routines

VSCS data manipulation exit routines allow for customization of logical u
nit
input and output data streams. These routines can modify a data stream
before VSCS translates it and can prevent VSCS from translating the data
stream altogether.

VSCS data manipulation exit routines allow data stream translation for
keyboard/printers (2741, 3767), TWX devices (3101), and display devices
(such as the 3270). They allow for translation of the following data:

° Data sent to a display device ° Data received from a display device
 ° Data
sent to a keyboard/printer or TWX device ° Data received from a
keyboard/printer or TWX device.

The VSCS options DEXIT and KEXIT must be coded as follows:

° DEXIT=Y to activate the exit routines for display devices

° KEXIT=Y to activate the exit routines for keyboard/printers and TWX
 devices.

and this too

 B.3.5 Defining Your Own Set of VSCS Start Options

You should code your own set of VSCS initialization parameters and option
if the default values do not meet your needs. You can code up to ten
different sets of values for VSCS. Each set must be in a unique DTIUSERn
ASSEMBLE file; each file must contain exactly one DTIGEN macroinstruction
;
and each file must be assembled separately using the VTAMBLD MACLIB. The
resulting text files are link-edited into a user loadlib, that is, VSCSUS
ER
LOADLIB on the LOCALSAM minidisk. DTIUSERn files are coded with the IGNOR
option in the VSCSUSER LOADLIB, ISTBLVL8. Following are the steps require
to link-edit your text files into the VSCSUSER LOADLIB:

1. Edit ISTBLVL8 and remove the IGNORE option for the appropriate DTIUSER
n file.

2. Copy the appropriate DTIUSERn ASSEMBLE file onto your A-disk and modif
it as necessary.

3. Issue the global command as follows:

GLOBAL MACLIB VTAMBLD

4. Assemble your DTIUSERn file as follows:

VMFHASM DTIUSERn 5654010A VTAM (PPF

This creates a DTIUSERn TEXT file on your A-disk.

5. Copy the DTIUSERn TEXT file from the A-disk to the 2C4 disk (accessed
as
the E disk) as DTIUSERn TXTnnnnn, where nnnnn is a user-defined number
usually starting with 00001.

6. Erase the DTIUSERn TEXT file from your a disk.

7. Relink DTIUSERn into ISTBLVL8 using the following command:

VMFBLD PPF 5654010A VTAM ISTBLVL8 DTIUSERn (ALL

Thanks
Alain Benveniste