From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Barlow
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:04 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Message DMTNTR930E

You shouldn't need STREAMS on a TCPNJE link.  Are you sure you
remembered
to change it?

All I have in my configuation is the following:

LINKDEFINE TCPNODE TYPE TCPNJE DP 4
PARM TCPNODE HOSTNAME=SOME.NETWORK.NAME LCLPORT=175 RMTPORT=175

____________________________________
Rick Barlow
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Solutions
Mainframe, z/VM and System z Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  MB-02-201
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5213    Fax: (614) 677-0821
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on
05/17/2007
04:57:43 PM:

> IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>
> I converted a link to an MVS system from SNA to TCP/IP a few minutes
ago.