What is the TA= parm? TA=0 (the default) only supports 1 stream.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 4:58 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Message DMTNTR930E

I converted a link to an MVS system from SNA to TCP/IP a few minutes
ago. I got these messages a few minutes ago:

DMTNTR930E Request to start stream 2 on link MVS1 for RCB X'A8' has been
denied, reason code 0000

DMTNTR930E Link MVS1 stream 2 denied -- unknown reason

I am having a little bit of trouble diagnosing the problem because the
doc. says that the message is related to SNA, not IP, and there is
nothing telling me what RCB X'A8' reason code 0000 means.  I have
drained and restarted the link with "STREAMS=1" added to the parm. Is
this the right answer to the problem?

Regards,
Richard Schuh