Yes, it's a  different dasd, but same type of dasd and  logo file is on
both dasd..

Thanks,

Ann Chang
(212) 578 - 8297(O)
(212) 578 - 9877(Fax)

"Eric Schadow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
06/22/2007 11:42 AM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: VM logo

Ann

Maybe the second level device is a different device then the first level
device their by causing a different LOGO file to be used...

eric

At 11:32 AM 6/22/2007, you wrote:
>This is a multipart message in MIME format.
>--=_alternative 0055680685257302_=
>
>Hi, listers,
>I created a new logo, tested  it on the 2nd level and
>the new logo came up.  So, Ipled the first level VM,
>but the new logo  does not come up, the file
>Local logo on CF1 has new logo.  CPLOAD is on CF1,
>CPLOAD was accessed, but not local logo.
>It looks like came up with minimum logo.
> What am I missing here ?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ann Chang
>(212) 578 - 8297(O)
>(212) 578 - 9877(Fax)
>The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for
the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.

>--=_alternative 0055680685257302_=

>on the 2nd level and</font>
>the first level VM,</font>
>up, the file </font>
&nbsp;CPLOAD
>is on CF1,</font>
logo.</font>
logo.</font>
>Thanks,<br>
>Ann Chang<br>
>(212) 578 - 8297(O)<br>
>(212) 578 - 9877(Fax)</font>
><P><pre wrap>The information contained in this message may be
CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized
use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this message.
></pre></P>
>--=_alternative 0055680685257302_=--

Eric Schadow
Mainframe Technical Support
www.davisvision.com

?Driving a car versus riding a bike is on par with watching television
rather than living your own life?  Cyclist Bruce MacAlister

The information contained in this communication is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. It may
contain information that is privileged or confidential, and
may be protected by State and/or Federal Regulations. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of
its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please return it to the sender
immediately and delete the original message and any copy
of it from your computer system. If you have any questions
concerning this message, please contact the sender.