On: Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 12:03:15PM -0500,Joan Gerads Wrote:

} We recently purchased an IBM Infoprint 6500 Line Matrix printer and are
} trying RSCS for the first time on z/VM 5.2.
}
} When we attempt to send anything to the printer from VM, we get a bunch
} of garbage output printing before the real output...see attached PDF
} file for a listing of our VM output...
}
} Any idea what is causing this stuff to print out before the actual
} output or how to suppress this stuff?

The copy/paste didn't work either.  Can you post the pdf on a web site?

Just as a WAG, could what your seeing be RSCS attempting to generate
page seperator(s), but using a bad translate table?

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67