Rob van der Heij wrote:
On 6/29/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, instead of [EMAIL PROTECTED],  I'd like the email to go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'd like to accomplish this without making changes to the MAILIT.EXEC
Any suggestions?

Normally that's done with a "Reply-To:" header, if the code can insert
that. Tweaking the VM SMTP server to make it claim to be llic.com is
probably going to bite you since it smells like spamming.

Depending on how much control you have over your mail gateway, you
could also have an MX record for vm.llic.com to direct mail to
llic.com and rewrite headers there to deliver locally for most users.

Rob

MAILIT is very accomodating when it comes to adding RFC2822 headers: Create a stem variable/array with any headers not covered directly by the explicit options, then call MAILIT with the RFC822 option....

i.e.

myhdr.1 = 'X-DNR: Look ma, a custom e-mail header!'
myhdr.0 = 1

EXEC MAILIT ... RFC822 MYHDR. ...

If I recall correctly MAILIT supports a REPLYTO option directly.

EXEC MAILIT REPLYTO(...) ...