On 6/30/07, kiran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to set cmm_pages from one m/c to other m/c using smsg command

What is it that you want to achieve with wakeup? Right now that is
probably just making it hard to see what happens. And if you do want
something with wakeup in your first userid, this is not the way to do
it.

Later kernels have protected the SMSG interface to CMM in that you
have to specify which VM userid is authorized to send those messages.
Look in the Device Drivers book how to specify another userid than the
default. I suspect the driver will just ignore unauthorized requests
since SMSG really is a one-way communication.

Rob
--
Rob van der Heij
Velocity Software, Inc