From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 11:44 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] CPFMTXA: Automation of?

This is only almost automatic (still two prompts).  Fully automatic:
   ICKDSF ickdfs commands A ickdfs output A
--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support

2007/7/3, Marcy Cortes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

        Put your commands into a file - let's say ICKDSF COMMANDS A ---
example line:
            CPVOL FMT MODE(ESA) UNIT(3900) NVFY VOLID(3900VM)
RANGE(0,32759)

        Be sure and start in column 2.

        The type

        ICKDSF
        enter ICKDSF COMMANDS A    --- for the input
        output - whatever you want - maybe ICKDSF OUTPUT A

        and off you go

        Marcy Cortes