On 2 Jul 2007 at 13:46, David Kreuter wrote:

> not sure if this got sent, so at the risk of a resend:
> What version of zvm are you running? I do not see the network mask output on
> these commands on my vswitches on
> zvm520 or zvm530.
> Maybe IBM got rid of these messages, come to think of it this may have been
> discussed a while back on this list.

 Q CPLEVEL
Z/VM VERSION 4 RELEASE 4.0, SERVICE LEVEL 0404 (32-BIT)

---------------------------- (to that man behind the curtain??)

> to the subnet mask in the QUERY NIC output.
>
> NETSTAT GATE is the arbiter of VM routing information.

So, any other suggestions to get my vswitch to work?

Thanks!
Shimon

**
Shimon Lebowitz                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM System Programmer           .
Israel Police National HQ.
Jerusalem, Israel              phone: +972 2 542-9877  fax: 542-9308
**