I agree in theory, but a) PERFSVM was running just before I increased the
size of the minidisks, and gets the DCSS size too small message after
increasing the size of the minidisk. And b) increasing the size of the DCSS
hasn¹t won me any points with PERFSVM or *MONITOR either. What I¹m seeing
now is:

 10:12:00 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:13:00 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:14:00 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:15:00 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:16:00 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:23:51 FCXPMN443E IUCV connection severed by *MONITOR, rc = 44
 10:26:31 FCXPMN440E Error 41 loading MONITOR segment MONDCSS
 10:38:48 FCXPMN446E Incomplete monitor data: DCSS  size too small
 10:41:20 FCXCMS801A RC 1 for CMSSTOR OBTAIN from 80DFD5CE for 1765179 DWs
 10:41:22 FCXPER327A Insufficient storage: I/O Device data may be incomplete
 10:42:17 FCXPER327A Insufficient storage: I/O Device data may be incomplete
 10:44:13 FCXCMS801A RC 1 for CMSSTOR OBTAIN from 80DFD5CE for 1765179 DWs
 10:44:15 FCXPER327A Insufficient storage: I/O Device data may be incomplete
 10:45:30 FCXPMN443E IUCV connection severed by *MONITOR, rc = 44
 13:37:33 FCXPMN443E IUCV connection severed by *MONITOR, rc = 44
 13:44:54 FCXCMS801A RC 1 for CMSSTOR OBTAIN from 80DFD5CE for 1765179 DWs
 13:44:56 FCXPER327A Insufficient storage: I/O Device data may be incomplete

MONDCSS is currently defined as:

0057 MONDCSS  CPDCSS     N/A    09000  0AFFF   SC  R  00002   N/A       N/A

Q NSS USERS MONDCSS shows:

FILE FILENAME FILETYPE CLASS
0057 MONDCSS  CPDCSS   R

SYSTEM   PERFSVM

I can no longer get PERFSVM to run on either system. I¹ve tried about
everything I can think of on one system, and have left the other untouched,
other than the larger 191 minidisk. Neither work, and both fail in similar
ways....

Any additional thoughts? Otherwise, I¹m going to have to open an ETR.

--
   .~.    Robert P. Nix             Mayo Foundation
   /V\    RO-OE-5-55              200 First Street SW